Eggie Rice Cups
Use up the leftover rice in your fridge by making it into a quick and easy breakfast or lunch.
Eggie rice cups are simple. All of the ingredients can be tossed together in minutes and cooked to perfection in the oven.
Best of all, you can mix and match the ingredients to fit your tastes. Add a little less rice and some chopped fresh veggies, or use a different kind of cheese.
Finish it off with your favorite herb and spice blend. I buy herb and spice blends here that are extremely fresh and hand mixed so they contain maximum health benefits.
You can use any kind of cooked rice for this dish, including brown rice or white rice. Are you worried about eating white rice? Find out why I eat white rice and not brown rice.
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- your favorite herbs and spices (get it here)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease your muffin tin.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the cooked rice, cheese, and your chosen herbs and spices to the bowl and combine everything well.
- Dish out the mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Feeling Baby Move: When it Happens and What if Feels Like - February 16, 2019
- Genetic Screening During Pregnancy - February 16, 2019
- Dollar Store Fidgets and Sensory Toy Ideas for Kids with Autism - February 16, 2019