By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Nerdy Millennial’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any materials contained on Natural Family Today’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nerdy Millennial at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Nerdy Millennial’s web site are provided “as is”. Nerdy Millennial makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nerdy Millennial does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
2. All post and information provided within this blog are for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in my blog is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the authors. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. The authors of Nerdy Millennial and of any information on this site will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
3. Although many of the links on this site are purely for informational purposes, Nerdy Millennial does earn a small commission on many such links including links to books and products. The thoughts and opinions of writers are their own and not of those of any sponsor or advertiser.
Nerdy Millennial is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com .
In no event shall Nerdy Millennial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nerdy Millennial’s Internet site, even if Nerdy Millennial or a Nerdy Millennial authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nerdy Millennial’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nerdy Millennial does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nerdy Millennial may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nerdy Millennial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nerdy Millennial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nerdy Millennial of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Nerdy Millennial is not responsible for any content contributors in the comments section of this website. However, Nerdy Millennial actively exercises its right to moderate and edit all comments as it sees fit. We will remove any and all comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site.
Please refer to our comments policy for further information.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nerdy Millennial’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflict of law provisions.