Easy and Authentic Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup combines the best of both worlds. It's as flavorful and delicious as your favorite Mexican dishes, and it's packed full of nutrition.
Enjoy this soup with your favorite organic tortilla chips and your favorite fresh Mexican garnishments such as shredded cheese, chopped avocado, black olives, or sour cream. Yum!
Authentic Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 6 cups of chicken broth recipe here
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 1 cup red beans cooked
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup salsa canned or homemade (recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon homemade taco seasoning recipe here
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce canned or homemade (recipe here)
- Your favorite tortilla chips buy organic here
- In a large pot, bring the broth and water to a boil on medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the tortillas) to the liquid. Reduce to medium/low heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm with tortilla chips as a garnish on top or pour the soup over the tortilla chips.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, black olives, chopped avocado, sour cream, etc.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How Millennial Entrepreneurs Can Create Tech-Friendly Workplaces - January 23, 2020
- How I Landed My First Long-Term Freelance Gig (And How You Can Do the Same) - January 11, 2020
- How to Get Free Products From Amazon By Writing Reviews - November 27, 2019