Easy Real Food Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
I hope you enjoy! If you try this, let me know in the comments how it turned out.
Easy Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
- 12-16 oz box of macaroni noodles organic, whole wheat, or gluten free
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Approximately 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and Pepper
- In a pot, boil the pasta in water until cooked to your desired softness. Drain the pasta and return it to the pan, setting the pan on a hot pad on your countertop.
- Stir in the butter until melted. Dump in milk, then cheese all at once. Stir until cheese is melted and evenly coating the macaroni. If desired, add a bit more milk for creaminess.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Do you ever make homemade macaroni and cheese?
- How to Use Sacred Cacao Ceremony for Self-Healing - May 1, 2021
- Nervous System Healing: 4 Therapies to Jumpstart Healing - April 25, 2021
- What is the Connection between Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health? - April 24, 2021