Easy Real Food Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
Sometimes I'll add in veggies or meat, usually cooking the veggies with the noodles. I also double this recipe for a family meal and sometimes mix different cheese for different flavors.
I hope you enjoy! If you try this, let me know in the comments how it turned out.
Easy Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
- 12-16 oz box of macaroni noodles organic, whole wheat, or gluten free
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Approximately 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Stir in the butter until melted. Dump in milk, then cheese all at once. Stir until cheese is melted and evenly coating the macaroni. If desired, add a bit more milk for creaminess.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Do you ever make homemade macaroni and cheese?
- Simple Rules for Growing Your Pinterest Account and Traffic in 2020 - March 10, 2020
- How Millennial Entrepreneurs Can Create Tech-Friendly Workplaces - January 23, 2020
- How I Landed My First Long-Term Freelance Gig (And How You Can Do the Same) - January 11, 2020