Healthy Homemade “Mock” Caesar Dressing Recipe
A lot of people fail to realize just how easy it is to make delicious dressings and dips at home. By doing so, you can avoid many nasty additives and preservatives in store bought dressings, even the so-called “natural” ones.
I created this super easy “mock” caesar dressing recipe when we were on the GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) diet. On the diet, store bought dressings are not allowed, and many ingredients are limited. I wanted something super simple to make with ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
I call it “mock” caesar dressing because it doesn't match a lot of the caesar dressing recipes out there, but to me it tastes nearly identical to caesar dressing. Your mileage may vary, but I think you will like it either way.
Learn how to make the homemade yogurt for this recipe.
If you like the recipe, please share!
- 1/2 cup homemade yogurt (recipe here)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp finely grated REAL parmesan cheese
- Place all of the ingredient in a mason jar. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Alternatively, you can blend the ingredients using a blender or food processor.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Feeling Baby Move: When it Happens and What if Feels Like - February 16, 2019
- Genetic Screening During Pregnancy - February 16, 2019
- Dollar Store Fidgets and Sensory Toy Ideas for Kids with Autism - February 16, 2019