Healthy Lunch Ideas #15: Toddler Finger Food Plate
Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Cheese sticks
- Apple Slices
- Naturebox Blueberry Almonds
- Pretzel Sticks
- Leftover Shredded Chicken
Here’s a picture of two of my boys enjoying their lunch!
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- A Guide to Creating Your Instagram Strategy - May 19, 2020
- Simple Rules for Growing Your Pinterest Account and Traffic in 2020 - March 10, 2020
- How Millennial Entrepreneurs Can Create Tech-Friendly Workplaces - January 23, 2020