Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast that will satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth in the morning? Learn how to make this keto chocolate chia seed pudding recipe!
Not only does this recipe make a great breakfast, but it also makes a filling snack or dessert. It's so versatile, and delicious.
Why Make this Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe?
This keto chocolate chia seed pudding recipe contains about 5g net carbs per 1 cup (approx.) serving, which is reasonable for a keto breakfast (if you ask me).
You can easily mix up a batch in the evening, and your breakfast is done and waiting for you in the morning. Or, mix up a few batches to store in the fridge, and you'll always have a delicious and handy snack on hand.
I like to mix mine in a portable container for an on-the-go option.
Add a 1/4 cup of strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries on top for a nice touch and you'll only be adding an extra 2-3 net carbs.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp swerve (or sweetener of choice, but swerve is recommended)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. The easiest method is to put all of the ingredients in a mason jar or container with a lid and shake vigorously until well combined. Store in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
- If the pudding is still too thick, add more unsweetened almond milk or water until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with 1/4 cup strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries if desired.
If you like the recipe, please share!
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Book Review of The Birth House by Ami McKay - January 18, 2019
- Book Review of Birth Matters: A Midwife's Manifesta - January 18, 2019
- Flying During Pregnancy: Comfort and Safety Tips - January 18, 2019