Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Vegan Option)
Are you looking for a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast that will satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth in the morning? Learn how to make this keto chocolate chia seed pudding recipe!
Not only does this recipe make a great breakfast, but it also makes a filling snack or dessert. It's so versatile, and delicious.
Why Make this Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe?
This keto chia seed pudding recipe contains about 5g net carbs per 1 cup (approx.) serving, which is reasonable for a keto breakfast (if you ask me).
You can easily mix up a batch in the evening, and your breakfast is done and waiting for you in the morning. Or, mix up a few batches to store in the fridge, and you'll always have a delicious and handy snack on hand.
I like to mix mine in a portable container for an on-the-go option.
Add a 1/4 cup of strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries on top for a nice touch and you'll only be adding an extra 2-3 net carbs.
Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (With Vegan Option)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. The easiest method is to put all of the ingredients in a mason jar or container with a lid and shake vigorously until well combined. Store in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
- If the pudding is still too thick, add more unsweetened almond milk or water until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with 1/4 cup strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries if desired.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How Millennial Entrepreneurs Can Create Tech-Friendly Workplaces - January 23, 2020
- How I Landed My First Long-Term Freelance Gig (And How You Can Do the Same) - January 11, 2020
- How to Get Free Products From Amazon By Writing Reviews - November 27, 2019