Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Looking for something delicious and sweet that fits within your keto or paleo lifestyle? These keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs are the answer!
They are enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but low enough in carbs to have as a treat almost any day. They're also ridiculously easy to make, and full of healthy fats.
Why not whip up a batch to keep in the freezer. When you're have chocolate cravings, these are the perfect treat. And at only 1.8 grams of net carbs per fat bomb, they won't knock you out of ketosis (unless you eat all of them!).
Recipe for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs:
- 4 oz of 85% cacao chocolate
- 1 oz coconut oil or coconut butter
- 2 oz butter (I think Kerigold is best for flavor)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup nut butter (I used natural almond butter)
- 2-3 tbsp your choice sweetener (I used powdered stevia)
- Melt chocolate, coconut oil, and butter and mix well.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into molds.
- Place in refrigerator until solid.
How to Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fatbombs stack up nutritionally?
1 Fatbomb contains:
NET CARBS: 1.8 g
FIBER: 1.0 g
FAT: 12 g
PROTEIN: 1.2 g