The Best Low Carb Baked Tortilla Chips
Looking for something savory and crunchy that fits within your keto lifestyle? I have the best low carb tortilla chips recipe that is just the answer!
These are enough to satisfy your craving for something crunchy, but low enough in carbs to have as a snack almost any day. They’re also ridiculously easy to make, and full of healthy fats.
It's not really a recipe as much as it is a method to make delicious homemade tortilla chips. All you need to do is find your favorite oil to use (I prefer coconut oil) and your favorite low carb tortilla brand, and go from there.
Which Low Carb Tortillas Should I Use?
My favorite brand is Mission low carb tortillas, which contain 6 net carbs per tortilla for the white flour version. The whole wheat version is even lower in carbs. Mama Lupe brand also makes a good low carb tortilla. Just looks for low carb tortillas in the tortilla section of your grocery store.
- Low carb tortillas
- Healthy oil (coconut oil, butter, or olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Cut each tortilla into chip sized wedges and arrange in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Brush each tortilla piece lightly with oil
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Flip each chip with tongs, sprinkle with salt, and bake for another 5-6 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
What to Serve the Best Low Carb Tortilla Chips With:
Low carb condiment options include: low carb salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and full fat ranch. You can even make these into a delicious plate of low carb nachos!
Do you have any ideas for other low carb chip condiments?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Dollar Store Fidgets and Sensory Toy Ideas for Kids with Autism - February 16, 2019
- Why Women Pull Away: What She's Really Trying to Communicate - February 10, 2019
- Book Review of The Birth House by Ami McKay - January 18, 2019