20 Natural Stocking Stuffers for $10 or Less
Are you in the holiday shopping spirit?
I hope so because I'm sharing my favorite natural products that not only make great gifts but also make excellent stocking stuffers.
The best part? They are all $10 or less per stocking stuffer.
1. Want to put a sweet treat in the stockings this year? At under $1 per package, these Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Fruit Snacks will go a long way.
2. Consider buying some play silks for your kids (or even adults on your list). They make for great texture and creative play. Use them for dancing, costumes, and more.
5. There is a color and style of Planet Wise Sandwich and Snack Bags for just about anyone on your list, from cutesy to stylish.
6. Give the gift of a healthy snack with Larabar Fruit and Nut Food Bars OR better yet, make your own version! You can make and package these 2 ingredient fruit and nut bites for a delicious stocking stuffer!
7. Most kids love the idea of chopsticks, but there is a steep learning curve to using them. Give the gift of fun with these adorable beginner chopsticks from Fred and Friends that any kid can learn to use.
8. This beautiful Sparkling Elijah Bracelet is made by hand from crystal and glass beads. A unique stocking stuffer gift for any jewelry lover.
9. This raspberry fruit leather from Stretch Island Fruit Co. is made from 100% fruit puree. No added sugar, flavors, preservatives, or colors. One package is plenty of fruit leathers for every stocking you need to stuff.
10. Turn healthy finger foods into something fun with Vacu Vin Snack Markers. Great for lunchboxes or snacks at home, and will fit nicely in stockings.
11. Is there someone on your list that wishes to live mindfully? These Intention Beads make a thoughtful gift that can help one to focus more on intentional thoughts and personal devotion and goals.
12. For the smoothie lover on your list, these Stainless Steel Drink Straws provide an eco-friendly and machine washable alternative to disposable straws.
13. Hydration can be a stocking stuffer? You bet! These packages of 100% coconut water are not only cute but healthy and refreshing.
14. Turn a regular mouth canning jar into a drink cup with Cuppow lids. A unique stocking stuffer idea for all ages!
15. Another healthy snack idea to include: Bare Fruit Organic snack packages. 100% organic, kosher, and GMO-free.
16. For the little artists on your list, try Crazy Crayons Eco Stars. They are made of 100% recycled crayons.
17. Do you know a tea drinker or herbal enthusiast? They will love this super cute tea infuser by Fred and Friends that looks a lot like a little man relaxing in a hot tub.
18. For the Keurig owners on your list (or those receiving one for Christmas), these Ekobrew K-Cups are a more eco-friendly (and wallet-friendly) version of the traditional k-cups.
20. For the little ones, Endangered Species Bath Crayons help support wildlife preservation and are made from soap so they clean while your child plays.
What natural things are you planning to fill the stockings with?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Why Pickup Lines Don't Work (And What To Do Instead) - June 19, 2019
- How to Make Homemade Fruit Leather (Without a Dehydrator) - June 17, 2019
- 40 Plant Based Vegan BBQ Recipes for Every Summer Gathering - June 10, 2019