Healthy Lunch Ideas #8
Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Salted rice cake (get it here)
- Probiotic hummus (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Organic applesauce (get it here)
Want this lunchbox? Get it here.
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt, PLMHP, MS (see all)
- 7 Tips for Taking Better Cell Phone Photos - May 21, 2022
- Must-Haves for a Modern Website - February 3, 2022
- 3 Ways to Take Time for Yourself During Pregnancy - January 31, 2022
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sally Fallon says that puffed cereal products are unhealthy. Doesn’t this rule our rice cakes? I’ve been avoiding them for a year but my kids love them?
Sandra, I can’t say for sure. Do you know why she said they were unhealthy? I am assuming because of the additives? I could be wrong and I will need to look again at the exact ingredients to the rice cakes I buy, but we like them as an occasional “treat” around here.