My Favorite Essential Oils and Accessories
After several questions on the blog, I wanted to do a post going over my favorite essential oils and accessories, as well as how I use them in my home and with my family.
This is going to be a very quick overview.
Just a note: I am not a rep for any essential oil company and I am NOT brand loyal. I just mention the companies that work for me. I am an affiliate for some of the companies mentioned, but not all of them.
Essential oil companies I buy from:
- 100 Pure Essential Oils
- Aromappeal (I buy from Puritan Pride)
- Aura Cacia (Puritan Pride)
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Plant Therapy
This is in no way an endorsement of these companies.
Want to know about the quality of the companies mentioned? Some of them are included in this testing on the quality and purity of essential oils.
Do lots of research on a company before you buy. You can start with some guidelines in my post how to use essential oils safely, and also read these tips for buying essential oils.
My favorite accessories:
- Roll-on applicator (get it here)
- Glass dropper (get it here)
- Dropper cap
- Essential oil diffuser (I use this one)
My favorite essential oils:
- Lavender – Great for stress/anxiety relief, calming, seasonal allergies, cleaning supplies, skin blemishes, and more. Read: Top 5 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil – antifungal, antibacterial, great for cleaning, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Peppermint – Great for an energy boost and for staying more alert. Good for sinuses.
- Eucalyptus – A great cold and flu remedy that helps with cough and chest congestion.
Tell me about your favorite companies and favorite essential oils in the comments!
- 7 Tips for Taking Better Cell Phone Photos - May 21, 2022
- Must-Haves for a Modern Website - February 3, 2022
- 3 Ways to Take Time for Yourself During Pregnancy - January 31, 2022
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
We have used many brands of essential oils over the last few years, but our favorite over and over again are Be Young.
Very nice! Thanks for the honest share. My diffuser states only to clean with a qtip, I like the vinegar idea because it probably cleans a little better. 🙂
I’m Very new to EO. So happy to find your site, Thank you. Went to a YL EO home party. Was not instructed about dilution etc. I was told it’s OK to use them in water and recommended to take 1 drop of lemon in a glass of water every morning. Also 1 drop of peppermint in water or tea daily, as well as rub any of the oils neat to the various parts of the body that would be helped by that oil.I joined the company and spent over $200.00 in oils, accessories and membership etc. With in a weeks time I was having some serious reactions to them. Every joint in my body was in pain. my hands had swollen so bad that I couldn’t bend my fingers. I had severe stomach pain and felt real sick.I felt like I had a severe yeast infection and the itching was insane. Internally and externally. I started to take allergy medicine and I also talked to my chiropractor and she said that it appeared to be an allergic reaction and that I should stop all use of EO and do some studying about dilution of the oils and start over after a few weeks of letting my body heal from whatever it was that had happened to me. I have found that I am allergic to any of the oils that have pine, spruce or fir type ingredients. I now dilute and I have also tried a cheaper company with great reviews. Your site has helped me alot. I no longer ingest any of them . I will continue to study on that. Has anyone else ever had this horrible effect? Thank you and God Bless