Healthy Lunch Ideas #2
Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Garden fresh tomato, sliced
- Boiled egg
- Organic green pepper strips
- Probiotic ranch dressing (recipe here)
- Hormel naturals salami
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced fresh pear
- Lacto-fermented pickles
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Vanessa founded NerdyMillennial as a platform for millennial creatives to share their passions, ideas, and expertise. Vanessa has lost over 80 lbs from healthy eating, fitness, and mindful living and wishes to inspire others to do the same. She also shares her knowledge about blogging, psychology, and culture.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How to Get Into Ketosis in 24 Hours: 6 Methods that Actually Work - March 14, 2019
- 4 Keys to Successful Breastfeeding After Surgery - March 6, 2019
- Options for Maternity Clothing - March 4, 2019