Healthy Lunch Ideas #2
Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Garden fresh tomato, sliced
- Boiled egg
- Organic green pepper strips
- Probiotic ranch dressing (recipe here)
- Hormel naturals salami
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced fresh pear
- Lacto-fermented pickles
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Vanessa founded NerdyMillennial as a platform for millennial creatives to share their passions, ideas, and expertise. Vanessa has lost over 80 lbs from healthy eating, fitness, and mindful living and wishes to inspire others to do the same. She also shares her knowledge about blogging, psychology, and culture.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Dollar Store Fidgets and Sensory Toy Ideas for Kids with Autism - February 16, 2019
- Why Women Pull Away: What She's Really Trying to Communicate - February 10, 2019
- Book Review of The Birth House by Ami McKay - January 18, 2019