Healthy Lunch Ideas #8
Welcome to the healthy lunch ideas series, where I will post healthy lunch ideas that I actually make for me and my kids and we actually eat!
Here’s what we had for lunch:
- Salted rice cake (get it here)
- Probiotic hummus (recipe here)
- Carrot sticks
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Organic applesauce (get it here)
What healthy things did you eat for lunch?
Vanessa founded NerdyMillennial as a platform for millennial creatives to share their passions, ideas, and expertise. Vanessa has lost over 80 lbs from healthy eating, fitness, and mindful living and wishes to inspire others to do the same. She also shares her knowledge about blogging, psychology, and culture.
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- Feeling Baby Move: When it Happens and What if Feels Like - February 16, 2019
- Genetic Screening During Pregnancy - February 16, 2019
- Dollar Store Fidgets and Sensory Toy Ideas for Kids with Autism - February 16, 2019