Easy Crochet and Knit Gifts
If you can crochet or knit then you have a perfect start to some great homemade holiday gifts! Teens and college students are two groups of people that seem to love warm gifts made from soft yarns.
Winter hats and scarves are easy to make with some large needles and a thick yarn. You can even cheat a little and use a knitting loom if time is short or your technique is not yet perfected.
Crochet gifts work up fast and you can make a variety of household items such as dish cloths, coasters, booties, or even Christmas ornaments.
Here are some great patterns from around the web for crochet and knit gift ideas:
- Fingerless Gloves– these are a great hit with teens!
- Peppermint Coasters– so cute and you can use other colors
- Christmas Star Ornament
- Mary Jane Slippers– for adult feet
- How to Crochet a Hat– great tutorial for beginners
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns– a whole slew of cute creatures to crochet
- Baby/Toddler Socks
- Check out Crochet Pattern Central for hundreds of free patterns!
- Tobago Scarf
- Boy's Askel Vest
- Pup Sweater- for the little doggie in your life
- Broken Rib Headband– easy headband that has a great visual appeal
- Ultra Mega Chunky Bag
- Find more knitting patterns at Knitting Pattern Central
Latest posts by Aadel Bussinger (see all)
- The Importance of Developing a Sober Mind in Our Students - February 22, 2019
- Teaching Children At Natural Development Points - February 21, 2019
- Dealing With The Fears Of Unlimited Game and Media Time - January 20, 2019