Harvest Bundt Cake: A Perfect Fall Favorite
Fall is here and we bakers are all looking for festive desserts and dishes to celebrate the bounty of the season. What better recipe to make to go with Sunday morning coffee or an after-dinner treat than this harvest bundt cake.
Harvest Bundt Cake
For Icing Drizzle
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a bundt pan.
- Place the grated zucchini and apple in a strainer and drain excess juice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugars, eggs, spices, vanilla, oil and milk until well combined. Add grated carrots, zucchini and apple.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, folding the batter between each addition.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until cake tester comes clean.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for icing and drizzle liberally over cooled bundt.
- Serve and enjoy with coffee or tea, for breakfast or dessert.
Published under creative commons from https://www.foodista.com/recipe/R8CF2P4F/harvest-bundt-cake