Homemade Gifts From Your Kitchen
Some of the easiest gifts to make for the holidays come straight from your kitchen. Simple things that people don't always think about, like jelly or homemade mustard, make elegant gifts presented in canning jars adorned with little tags and labels.
Spice mixes are something that everyone uses but few people think to make themselves. Friends and family will appreciate an exotic blend to try or an old staple that they use often. Package them in little jars or tight-sealing containers for a long shelf-life.
Make a variety of homemade foodstuffs and package them as a gift basket for a special treat.
Spice and Drink Mixes
- A huge list of seasoning mixes you could make
- Asian flavored sea salts
- Breakfast sausage seasoning mix
- Homemade Chai Latte mix
- Another Chai Tea mix that excludes the creamer and milk powder, and uses whole spices!
- Homemade Tea Blends
- Homemade Hot Cocoa mix
- Hot Cocoa Infusion with Southwestern Herbs
- Mini sampler bags of coffee
- Flavored vinegar recipes
- Homemade Red Pepper Jelly
- Ancient Roman Mustard
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Slow Cooked Apple Butter
- The Importance of Developing a Sober Mind in Our Students - February 22, 2019
- Teaching Children At Natural Development Points - February 21, 2019
- Dealing With The Fears Of Unlimited Game and Media Time - January 20, 2019