How to Make No-Cook Quick Berry Jam
Who doesn't love jam? When I think of jam, I imagine a sweet treat to spread on English muffins, biscuits, or bread along with a slab of butter.
Other than a quick and flavorful spread, fresh jam comes in handy in a variety of ways. It can be used as a filling for cookies, cakes, and pies. It can even be mixed in with plain yogurt or oatmeal to add a little sweetness.
If you have access to berries, you should be making jam. Don't be worried about whether you have the time to make jam or not, because you can make jam in 5 minutes with this simple method.
The Secret to Quick Berry Jam
You can make jam with:
- No refined sugar or artificial sweeteners
- No pectin
- No cooking
- No fuss and very little mess
The result is a fresh berry jam that is actually 100% good for you!
As for preserving your jam, it will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge or up to one year in the freezer. I recommend keeping your jam in freezer jam jars.
Get The Recipe…
Want the recipe?
Get the instructions and list of ingredients for this quick berry jam at Thyme Square Gardens: Quick Berry Jam for Busy Gardeners
- Simple Rules for Growing Your Pinterest Account and Traffic in 2020 - March 10, 2020
- How Millennial Entrepreneurs Can Create Tech-Friendly Workplaces - January 23, 2020
- How I Landed My First Long-Term Freelance Gig (And How You Can Do the Same) - January 11, 2020