50+ Real Food Condiment Recipes
Condiments are probably one of the hardest kinds of food to buy without additives and preservatives. Unless you have access to a natural food store or your local store has a good natural foods section, you're not likely to have much success in your search.
Thankfully, it's super easy to make your own condiments at home! Everything from sauces and dips, to spread, jams, jellies, and seasoning mixes.
By making your own, you can control exactly what goes into each recipe. Make your recipes with only the freshest ingredients. Infuse your recipes with fresh herbs if you feel so inclined.
A few other high-quality ingredients to consider:
- Ceylon cinnamon – The cassia cinnamon commonly found in the grocery store is toxic. Find out why you should buy Ceylon cinnamon instead.
- Pink Himalayan Salt – Table salt is not real salt. Find out more about why salt is good for you.
- Non-Pasteurized Almonds – In short, pasteurization and heat destroy important enzymes and vitamins.
- Chia Seeds – They are super good for you and they act as a natural thickening agent in many homemade condiment recipes.
- Homemade Ketchup by Sugar Free Mom
- Homemade Miracle Whip from Our Paleo Life
- Magic Mayonnaise by Weed ‘Em & Reap
- Fermented Salsa
- Raw Almond Butter by Good Girl Gone Green
- Homemade Peanut Butter by Green Thickies
- 3 Herb Butter by Fancy Nonsense
- Dairy Free Coffee Creamer by Purposefully Simple
- Amish Hot Pepper Mustard
- Spicey Horseradish Mustard by Pickle Me Too
- Maple BBQ Sauce by The Prairie Homestead
- Zesty BBQ Sauce by Scratch Mommy
- GAPS Legal BBQ Sauce by Purposeful Nutrition
- Raw Tzatziki Sauce by Good Girl Gone Green
- Marinara Sauce by All Things Health
- Homemade Tomato Sauce from Scratch
- Tomato Chutney by Attainable Sustainable
- Probiotic Holiday Relish by Fermented Food Lab
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce by 100 Days of Real Food
- Fermented Spaghetti Sauce by Pickle Me Too
Dressings & Dips
- Probiotic Hummus
- Pesto Hummus by Parenting Chaos
- Probiotic Ranch Dressing
- Hearty Blue Cheese Salad Dressing by Thyme Square Gardens
- Creamy Dill Dressing by It's a Love/Love Thing
- Herb Avocado Dressing
- Raw Vanilla Cashew Cream by Good Girl Gone Green
- Honey Mustard Salad Dressing by Elizabeth Rider
- Probiotic Mint Salad Dressing by How We Flourish
- Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette by Little B Cooks
- Herb Infused French Wine Dressing by Thyme Square Gardens
- Taco Seasoning
- Chili Seasoning by Our Small Hours
- Onion Salt by The Prairie Homestead
- Garam Masala Spice Blend by Pickle Me Too
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend by The Rising Spoon
Jams, Jellies, & Spreads
- Cinnamon Ginger Pear Butter
- No-Cook Quick Berry Jam
- Spiced Molasses Apple Butter by Food and Hearth
- Chipotle Almond Spread by Tasty Yummies
- Quick Homemade Nutella by Real Food Kosher
- Tangerine Ginger Jam by Attainable Sustainable
- Kinky Nectarine Habanero Jam by Food and Hearth
- Date Paste by Green Thickies
- Homemade Coconut Butter by Green Thickies
- Coconut Whipped Cream by Don't Mess With Mama
What is your favorite condiment to make?
Latest posts by Vanessa Pruitt (see all)
- How to Get Free Products From Amazon By Writing Reviews - November 27, 2019
- Why Pickup Lines Don't Work (And What To Do Instead) - June 19, 2019
- How to Make Homemade Fruit Leather (Without a Dehydrator) - June 17, 2019