My Favorite Essential Oils and Accessories
After several questions on the blog, I wanted to do a post going over my favorite essential oils and accessories, as well as how I use them in my home and with my family.
This is going to be a very quick overview.
Just a note: I am not a rep for any essential oil company and I am NOT brand loyal. I just mention the companies that work for me. I am an affiliate for some of the companies mentioned, but not all of them.
Essential oil companies I buy from:
- 100 Pure Essential Oils
- Aromappeal (I buy from Puritan Pride)
- Aura Cacia (Puritan Pride)
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Plant Therapy
This is in no way an endorsement of these companies.
My favorite accessories:
- Roll-on applicator (get it here)
- Glass dropper (get it here)
- Dropper cap
- Essential oil diffuser (I use this one)
My favorite essential oils:
- Lavender – Great for stress/anxiety relief, calming, seasonal allergies, cleaning supplies, skin blemishes, and more. Read: Top 5 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil – antifungal, antibacterial, great for cleaning, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Peppermint – Great for an energy boost and for staying more alert. Good for sinuses.
- Eucalyptus – A great cold and flu remedy that helps with cough and chest congestion.
Tell me about your favorite companies and favorite essential oils in the comments!
- How to Use Sacred Cacao Ceremony for Self-Healing - May 1, 2021
- Nervous System Healing: 4 Therapies to Jumpstart Healing - April 25, 2021
- What is the Connection between Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health? - April 24, 2021