This chicken salad is so easy and so versatile, we have it quite often when a quick sandwich is in order.
And, it is healthy!
You can substitute or mix up any of the veggies or the apple. Use what you have on hand.
Apple Chicken Salad
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- 1/4 cup cheese shredded
- 1 medium apple chopped fine
- 2 tbsp green onion or celery, or diced carrot
- 1/4 cup raw zucchini grated
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced
- 4 TB mayonnaise or enough to cover mixture
- 1 tsp dill weed or black pepper, or oregano
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Serve on bread, crackers, in pita pockets, or rolled with lettuce in tortillas.
- The Importance of Developing a Sober Mind in Our Students - February 22, 2019
- Teaching Children At Natural Development Points - February 21, 2019
- Dealing With The Fears Of Unlimited Game and Media Time - January 20, 2019